Re: [CH] Weird

Mary-Anne Durkee (durkee.ch.list@gmail.com)
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:02:49 -0700

Miss Dewi

Same here, I don't receive my own posts.  VBG  I am just so happy to
be able to post again!  Thank you Matt.  I could read, infact I was
receiving digest on my regular SBC account, and individual emails on
my gMail account.  But could post on either. I was here in spirit.  I
guess I joined back 9+ years ago.

Mary-Anne