Re: [CH] Scorned Woman

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:19:55 -0400

I carry it on my site.  We ordered it in January at start up and it expired
in May.  The distributor wouldn't take it back (long story) so we gave it to
quite a few folks, all of whom liked it.  I wonder why they are distributing
it so close to date.

Linda Hutchinson

----- Original Message -----
From: bvdrangs@rcn.com
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:12 PM
Subject: [CH] Scorned Woman

Hi

a local "surplus" store had Scorned Woman Sweet Majic Hot sauce for like
$1.49. It has an expiration date of 9/17/06. Anyone familiar with it? Is it
worth getting extras? I think they also had a Scorned Woman barbeque sauce.

Risa: if you still get over this way, I can get some for you.

Dave Hendricks
Allentown, PA