Re: [CH] Scorned Woman

bvdrangs@rcn.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:41:44 -0400 (EDT)

---- Original message ----
>Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:19:55 -0400
>From: "Linda Hutchinson" <lipant@sympatico.ca>
>Subject: Re: [CH] Scorned Woman
>To: <bvdrangs@rcn.com>, <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
>
>I carry it on my site.  We ordered it in January at start up and it expired
>in May.  The distributor wouldn't take it back (long story) so we gave it to
>quite a few folks, all of whom liked it.  I wonder why they are distributing
>it so close to date.
>
>Linda Hutchinson

Well, in this case, it was being sold by a surplus store so the "short date" was probably the reason.

The store I got it at is Ollies Bargain Outlet which is based in PA. They now have outlets in OH, MD, DE and a few new ones opening in VA. If anyone wants to find out if one is near you, check their site: http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/
I have purchased other hot sauces from them in the past.

Dave