RE: [CH] Jim's Climb

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

That woulda worked.

But the branding iron that was floating about the
fields when I was there was Damn Big.  Twould not have
fit on my arse cheek (well, okay, it would have, but
it would also take up the entire cheek).  Thought
someone was supposed to create a *moderately* sized
one (like 2" x 1")?

But yeah, white hot iron woulda probably made Bro. Jim
C. climb strong and fast :)