Re: [CH] Tabasco Boomerang

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:16:57 -0700 (PDT)

That would be cool.  I've a boomerang, a (probably)
mass-produced 'SkyTurn'; wooden.  Haven't thrown it in
a number of years (you do need a lot of room...or at
least I do..ha!).  I got pretty good throwing, but
damned if I could catch the thing.  Would just maul my
fingers when I'd get close.  Now that I'm talking (and
thinking) about it though, it was pretty damn hard to
get it to come back to me without having to move with
it.  'Spose that means I was pretty bad at it.  Ah
well.  Rather groovy things nonetheless, boomerangs..

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64