Re: [CH] We Already Knew This

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:42:38 -0700

Dave Drum wrote:
> Tina Brooks wrote:
>
>> You just described the Canadian Prime Minister!
>
> As a wild & crazy liberal and chile head? Or as a right-wingnut?

This dingbat is a certified right wing-nut! A Dubya wannabe, who is
gonna ruin our country, unless we can get rid of this jerk before much
longer. We have the best health care system in the world, best social
security, and generally the best country to live in according to the
last three  polls I have seen! And this dink ha decided to change
everything to a right wing agenda....our last PM, who did have his
faults, did however something that no Conservative  PM has done,
balanced the budget and given the country a surplus. So....this ding a
ling right wing idiot ge ts in and yesterday he kills two Liberal
programs, which gave funding to Womens groups and medical marijuana
research. Not ever having smoked pot/weed/reefers/ I have no love for
the drug, particularly since a drug overdose killed our eldest son,
however it is a proven fact that this drug when used in a medical
environment does stop extreme pain. As does codeine, heroin, it's
parent, and for this ding a ling to arbitrarily kill programs that do
good for the citizens of our great country, just because he,
RELIGIOUSLY!!!! believes differently is an affront to all the citizens
of Canada. We shall see what happens to Mr. Harper when we have a new
leader of the Liberal party(read Democrat) and the folks on the left,
who have the best for the country at heart, ALL the country, ALL the
various people, both well off, middle income, like us and the poor folks
who live here as well. Soapbox mode off. And everyone who disagrees with
me, FINE!! email me privately! Doug in BC