RE: [CH] Aji Amarillo Heat

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:01:29 -0700

Doug Irvine [dougandmarie@shaw.ca] wrote:

> jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

>> Shoulda kept it :-)

You know, don'tcha, that Calvin's AAs were hot?!

> As did you, I had that list also, as Calvin had it on every jar and
> every bulk package. Also, as you did, I likely turfed it when I
> emptied the last jar of his powder. I may still have one of them

Hey Doug! Ok, I just went and checked in the glove box of the Prius, and low
and behold!? Calvin's Pepper Powder. Emergency stash.

"Contains only the dried, powdered pepper pods, the hot fruit of the genus
Capsicum, including
Habanero, Aji Amarillo, Rocoto, Hawaiian, Tepin, Cayenne, NuMex, Serrano,
Thai, and others, no additives or preservatives."

Hmmm, getting a bit old, but still hot and tasty. Hmmm, The Powder, that is.

Riley
--
"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter