Re: [CH] Aji Amarillo Heat

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:20:47 -0700

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:
> IIRC, which I wouldn't bet on, he had at least 7 different chiles in
> there.  I think he emailed me the list many years ago, to try and source
> larger quantities of them then he had been finding.
>
> Shoulda kept it :-)
>
> -Jim
> Mild to Wild(R)

As did you, I had that list also, as Calvin had it on every jar and
every bulk package. Also, as you did, I likely turfed it when I emptied
the last jar of his powder. I may still have one of them kicking around,
as Marie tells me that I never throw anything out! And when I go to
start looking for something, I tend to agree with her! (f she aint
managed to train me since 1947, I have a feeling that it MAY be a tad
late....can't teach Old Doug new tricks. :-))!
So, if and when I do find it, I will post it for the edification of all.
Cheers,  Doug in BC