Re: [CH] Plants, Seeds, PLANTS? Totally Podular man!

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

You do have a point....  BUT  ;-)  . . .

 me and POTTED plants get along about as well as a coffee tree in Siberia!

 I love to plant and let mother nature take her course.  If I forget to water the garden, not too critical.  If I forget to water the 8" pot....well, a bit more problematic.

 But, you have a good point.  And, honestly, it gives me an idea to make another raised bed in another part of the yard.  My wife will think I'm nuts!

 Ted

 Take the guess work out of picture hanging!
 http://www.hanggup.com
 Ted Wagner's Electric Telegraph Reference Library
 http://www.trwagner.org
 Ephesians 2:8-10