RE: [CH] Hunan Head

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:08:26 -0700

Doug Irvine [dougandmarie@shaw.ca] wrote:

> Riley J. McIntire wrote:

>> Who was the guy on this list who tried police pepper spray in his
>> food a while back? That impressed me.

> Wasn't that Don Rael??? Or the Real Rael Don?  (sorry, bro! De Debil
> made me do it!)   Doug

Was _that_ what he was raelin' on about? ;-) It may have been Don, but I
thought it was someone else. I was new to the list then but think I'd
remember if it was Rael. Hard to forget, you know what I mean?

Riley
--
"You can't be a real country unless you have a
beer and an airline - it helps if you have