Re: [CH] Hunan Head

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

Fort Knox, KY, 1982:  a cinder block building into
which 8 people at a time enter with protective masks
(gas masks) on, and, about 5 minutes later, exit sans
mask: eyes red, crying, noses running profusely (oh,
man...."Quit slinging your snotty head, private!"),
drooling, gulping for air, trying not to vomit, waving
their arms like bird wings.

52 of us standing outside that cinder block building,
watching, waiting for our turn in the CS gas.  Yeeha!

(sent one guy through about 4 times cuz they liked him
so well)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael "I have an idea what a habanero in the eye is
like" 64

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-academy19oct19,1,129148