Re: [CH] Vong-style Peanut Dipping Sauce

Mary-Anne Durkee (durkee.ch.list@gmail.com)
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:32:02 -0800

They are terrific!!!!  I link to them as an endorsement on my site on
Thai cuisine and culture.  Their prices are great and if I didn't have
access to all Thai ingredients, as well as growing many of them, I'd
be their biggest customer!

Mary-Anne