Re: [CH] Middle Earth?

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:53:06 -0500

Ok.... I will be a dark moderate. Or a moderate from the dark side.
I do love heat and in some places, like Indian restaurants, they are amazed
at what I can eat, heat wise.
I am the CEO!   Hey Tshirts are awesome!!

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Olson
To: ChileHeads
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 1:33 PM
Subject: [CH] Middle Earth?

Hi Linda...I think you're on the dark side of moderate.  Don't confuse us
with those who like it mild...just a tiny bit of bite on the tongue sends
them running for water (since they don't know any better!)  We, of the
Moderate Corps, love the heat but don't want to succumb to it!  A nice glow,
a fine warmth, good flavor with a minor jolt at the end.  No fainting, no
wet pants, no dropping to our knees, no slipping under the table...those
activities are reserved for fire-eaters with swollen tongues!  No munching
on habs but some nibbling on jals!

Come join our ranks...you can be the CEO and manage the business end of
things, in case we ever get those t-shirts we've been discussing for years!

SandyO
CH 3 1146 of the moderate persuasion