RE: [CH] Middle Earth?

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:51:18 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Linda
Hutchinson
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:36 AM
To: Erich; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Middle Earth?

You have a deal.  I am not a golfer or a shmoozer but I am also not
artistic.  I will do the organizing, you can be Mr Artsy Fartsy.

This will, however, be delayed till after the New Year.

Linda

  Well now, the golfing and schmoozing I can handle (though sometimes
not even moderately well, depending on the day...) but I have more of an
eye for art criticism than any actual talent / ability.  I can handle
rough design ideas, and maybe some detail tweaks later on, but don't ask
me to draw anything freehand.  Jeff said to keep him in mind, so I say
let's go with a proven winner.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant, or Major, or something, of the Moderate