RE: [CH] LT's

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:04:49 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:54 PM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: Re: [CH] LT's

Thanks for the info on military ranks, Byron.  Very interesting and I'll

keep the link so we know who to promote and when/where.

So, Lt. Maj. is not a real rank, right?  That's why is sort of suits the

Moderate Corp since Grand Poobah is about as unreal as you can get.
Okay,
Erich...your rank is sealed.  Or your seal is ranked, whichever makes
less
sense to you ;^)

SandyO
CH #1146

  Well, either way, the senselessness of a nonexistent rank, with no
real power or duties, makes perfect sense to me.  ... couldn't be
happier with it... I may still keep the "First" though, as I've grown
fond of it.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & 1st. (or is that "first") Lt. Major of the Moderate Corps