Re: [CH] Cheese advice

JohnT (Love2troll@kc.rr.com)
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:30:37 -0600

Hi Matt,

ftp://ftp.globalgarden.com/pub/chile-heads/digest/  This should help as soon
as the next digest is posted.  You already knew about the digest I know.   I
see that I have 1090 entries in my C-H mail folder on this computer so will
try to find the start and forward them to you one by one this afternoon.

Hot regards,
JohnT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt Evans
  To: Cameron Begg
  Cc: Chet Bacon ; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [CH] Cheese advice

  Cameron/Chet/et al. --

  I'm not sure how, but I completely missed this discussion the first
  time around.  I use Gmail, so I never delete anything, but I don't
  have record of this in my archives.  Well, when in doubt, blame the
  spam filters....

  At any rate, I would be very interested in hearing the responses from
  Chet and others to Cameron's initial interrogatories.  Does anyone
  have this discussion archived?

  Thanks.

  Matt