RE: [CH] Burning Love

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:55:42 -0800

On 12/27/06, Dave Drum <dirty_dave@chillicooks.org> wrote:
> WV Mountaineer Jack wrote:

> > Uncle Steve, your physiology lesson overlooks the
> > burning ring of fire at the other end :) Pepperjack

> What "burning ring of fire"?!?!?!? Never experienced it - ever. At

<snipage>

> If your digestive system is working properly it breaks down the cap as
> it progresses through your digestive tract. Anyone who does get ROF on
> a consistent basis from chilies should hie themselves to a croaker
> they trust to get checked out.

Dave,

Maybe it's been so long you've forgotten. ;-) Or you built it up slowly.

Try this. Quite eating chiles for a month, then go on a binge and report
back. Or, assuming you're not some exhibitionistic masochist doing shots of
Insanity Sauce all day, well, try a  shot of Insanity Sauce or equivalent
and let us know. :D I'll bet you feel it both ends. Don't forget to adjust
for body mass, too.

Hot ciao!

Riley
--