RE: [CH] Chile Woman contest

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:08:35 -0800

Susan Welsand [chilewmn1@bluemarble.net] wrote:

> NEW CONTEST:

> locally grown organic products of all kinds. We have a vibrant Local
> Growers Guild that supplies us with all we could want. Although I
> grow most of my own food, there are vendors that I buy from weekly:
> Capriole, Trader's Point, Scholar's Inn Bakehouse and Swiss
> Connection. I cooked with products from all of those places this
> weekend, and fresh chiles too! from the final chiles I picked last
> month.
>
> This year's question: what is my favorite product from each of these
> four vendors? Need a hint? I am a vegetarian, but not a vegan. All of
> these places have web sites or are linked on my home page.

Capriole-great sounding place! Goat cheese. Or do you need a particular? Not
fair, really, but The O'Banon;

Trader's Point--yogurt, hmmm, Low-Fat Vanilla? Unless they have a chile ice
cream that isn't listed...

The Bakehouse--Jalapeno Cheddar, of course!; and

The Swiss Connection--Hoosier Habanero Jack. There you go!

Hot regards,

Riley
--
"Be who you are and say what you feel,