RE: [CH] Tshirts not happening!

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:55:34 -0500

Linda,

This is time to put things like this aside for a bit.  Your Mom is most
important.  Best wishes for her comfort and for you to be able to cope
during this stressful time.

Best regards,
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Linda Hutchinson
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 10:22 AM
To: Sandy Olson
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Tshirts not happening!

Hi Everyone,

I have to apologize.  The tshirts for the moderate group are not going to
happen, at least with my input, for awhile.

My mom is very ill, and I have been running back and forth to the hospital,
5 hours away,
for several weeks, as well as visiting her at home before she went in.  She
is in ICU now and at age 88,  we have been lucky to have her for so long!
But can't say we will have her a lot longer.

So... I am officially stepping back from this project right now.

Sorry, everyone !!

Linda  ... www.CanadianSpiceMarket.com
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me - I want people to know
WHY I look this way: I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't
paved.