RE: [CH] White Chilli

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:09:37 -0800

Dave Drum [dirty_dave@chillicooks.org] wrote:

> chilies and powdered chilies. I am including it in this post so others
> can go to check it out if their curiousity is roused. I learned a bit
> there. And the pictures are nice.
> http://www.clovegarden.com/ingred/chili.html#var

And a note there on a related discussion:

Exit Sting: If you notice this problem a day or so after eating hot chilis
you are not eating enough hot chilis. The digestion adjusts and this problem
goes away. For instance, I eat enough hot chilis I was not bothered by exit
sting after testing (and guzzling) hot sauces for the article above.

Nice site with some interesting information, most of which seems spot on.
thanks.

Riley
--
"Be who you are and say what you feel,