Re: [CH] Sad News

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:10:31 -0800 (PST)

My sympathies to all of you who had the pleasure of
knowing Tom.

I have a professional 4 colour separation printer in
my office, if whoever takes over keeping track of the
cards would like, I will gladly print the cards for
whoever requires them... I'd volunteer myself to take
over, but I don't feel I've been here long enough to
do so.

I'm so sorry for those of you feeling this loss.

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com