Re: [CH] I'm CH #2110 is your CH # higher?

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:13:44 -0600

CH2060@xemaps.com wrote:

> In a effort to find out for SandyO & Cindy Price "... where the CH
> numbers left off",

> If you have a CH number greater than the largest in this thread, please
> respond  using your CH number in the header.

My # is 2110 and it's at least six years old. I remember seeing
numbers in the 2300 range but not the exact digits.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would
be that of an expert saying it can't be done. -- Peter Ustinov