RE: [CH] Chile Woman contest

Susan Welsand (chilewmn1@bluemarble.net)
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:59:21 -0500 (EST)

 Riley J. McIntire wrote:

> Doin' ok. Mary will be pleased to hear that. Hope life is good for you, too.
> Too bad we didn't have more time together, during OF 2001! Might give me an
> advantage in this contest.

If you ever see the book, Real Women Eat Chiles, take a look at the photo
Terry took of me in the greenhouse----I'm wearing
Mary's necklace in it! The dress is my normal greenhouse attire but I
wanted to add some pizazz for the photo, so out came my chile bling.

> Now I see that I struck out, not even one by chance. Maybe some hints would
> be in order! Possibly from some third party who knows your eating habits!
> "Vegetarian but not vegan!" Yeah, that helps. Rules out any chorizo cheese.
> ;-) Personally I'm an occasionally fallen pollo-vegetarian. You know, those
> feathered vegetables that run around on two feet while clucking. That rules
> out the chorizo cheese too. ;-)

Chickens, sigh. Mr. hawk has struck again. The chicken coop now has a wire
roof and free range is a thing of the past. I don't have chickens to keep
them in a cage, sigh.
Susan