RE: [CH] Chile Woman contest

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:53:55 -0800

Susan Welsand wrote:
> Hi Riley!
> How are you and Mary? I get lots of compliments on the necklace she
> made.

Doin' ok. Mary will be pleased to hear that. Hope life is good for you, too.
Too bad we didn't have more time together, during OF 2001! Might give me an
advantage in this contest.

Now I see that I struck out, not even one by chance. Maybe some hints would
be in order! Possibly from some third party who knows your eating habits!
"Vegetarian but not vegan!" Yeah, that helps. Rules out any chorizo cheese.
;-) Personally I'm an occasionally fallen pollo-vegetarian. You know, those
feathered vegetables that run around on two feet while clucking. That rules
out the chorizo cheese too. ;-)

Warm regards,

Riley
--