Re: [CH] World's hottest chile

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:43:54 -0800 (PST)

Why blame the Indians. They spoke the truth and the
two people who, obviously knew this at least five
years ago, continued to pretend that whole thing was a
hoax while growing the very same seeds.

You know what, regardless of what appears to be... I'd
just like to know why Dr. Bosland stayed silent these
last five years.

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces