Re: [CH] A Burning Ring of Fire - and Madison

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:48:56 +0000

>From: Rael64 <z42dkm@yahoo.com>

>Yes.  And I have also noticed that I can make
>children, when downwind, cry.

You would have loved to see, at a Madison hotluck several years ago, a
couple of teenage punks who wandered in on the hotluck and got into a bunch
of I-bet-you-can't-eat-that teasing among each other.  I was out front,
grilling, and I sent them in and told them to try THE BREAD.

They were inside for maybe 20 minutes, and they came back out all red and
sweaty and sort of swollen-looking, watery eyes and gasping for air.  It was
art.

BTW the 11th Annual Hotluck and Fiery Foods Festival will be festering at
the Thomas Family Winery in Madison, Indiana, April 13 & 14.  I think I can
make it there this year!

Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.
  http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline