Re: [CH] A Burning Ring of Fire - and Madison

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:07:56 -0800 (PST)

Hot Luck and Fiery Foods Festival... hmmm, might this
be a viable commercial endeavour for someone in my
position? Unfortunately, it's a long drive for me, if
it's just a party.

--- Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: Rael64 <z42dkm@yahoo.com>
>
> >Yes.  And I have also noticed that I can make
> >children, when downwind, cry.
>
> You would have loved to see, at a Madison hotluck
> several years ago, a
> couple of teenage punks who wandered in on the
> hotluck and got into a bunch
> of I-bet-you-can't-eat-that teasing among each
> other.  I was out front,
> grilling, and I sent them in and told them to try
> THE BREAD.
>
> They were inside for maybe 20 minutes, and they came
> back out all red and
> sweaty and sort of swollen-looking, watery eyes and
> gasping for air.  It was
> art.
>
> BTW the 11th Annual Hotluck and Fiery Foods Festival
> will be festering at
> the Thomas Family Winery in Madison, Indiana, April
> 13 & 14.  I think I can
> make it there this year!

> Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your
> brain. PLAY now for FREE.

http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline

=====

Tina Brooks