Re: [CH] On the Road Again

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:42:34 -0500

Dave Anderson wrote:
> We took off to get out of the worst weather on January 20th and ended up
> purchasing a home about 12 miles north of Las Cruces New Mexico just off
> the road to Hatch (self proclaimed) Chile Capital of the World.

Congratulations on your new adventure, Dave.  Funny how, when we get
a little older, we head South.  Kinda like a moth to a flame.  Half
our neighborhood winters in the South (we are in Northern lower
Michigan), and when driving isn't fun anymore, they stay South!

We alternate between Florida, South Texas and Southern California
for a couple of weeks each winter - relatives and friends are in all
three places.

I'm glad to hear your seed business is moving with you.

Hobby Farmer