Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Sales in China

Ron Levi (ronlevi@pacbell.net)
Mon, 7 May 2007 07:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dave Anderson <chilehead@tough-love.com> wrote:

> Here's some information for all of you aspiring evil corporate
> types :)
>
> *Tough Love Chile Co.*
> **
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> We’ll hold an international Condiments & Additives
> exhibition in
> Changsha ,China.We have visited your website and know your
> products have
> hi-quality, so we expect your coming to China to promote your
> products.

Wow, that is really cool. Unfortunately it runs at the exact
same time as a show that I will be attending; the "Nigerian
International Condiment Exhibition". Decisions, decisions!

Warmest Regards,

Ron Levi
Innuendo Enterprises LLC
www.chile-heads.com

Makers of Award Winning Specialty Food Products
Wholesale - Private Label - Co-pack - Consulting