Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Sales in China

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Mon, 07 May 2007 20:57:26 -0500

Ron Levi wrote:

>Wow, that is really cool. Unfortunately it runs at the exact
>same time as a show that I will be attending; the "Nigerian
>International Condiment Exhibition". Decisions, decisions!
>
>Warmest Regards,
>
>Ron Levi

Perhaps while you are there you can hook up with the luckiest man on the
face of the planet. He has contacted me at various times after he has
won some fabulous lottery, the Irish Sweepstakes, and when he discovered
a ginormous pile of ca$h laying around in unclaimed accounts in the bank
where he is an official.

Perhaps he would let you in on some of his largesses.  Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams.  If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- Babe Ruth