RE: [CH] Hot Sauce Sales in China

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Tue, 8 May 2007 00:09:40 -0400

Gotta love the Babe!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Dave Drum
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 9:57 PM
To: Ron Levi
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Sales in China

Ron Levi wrote:

>Wow, that is really cool. Unfortunately it runs at the exact same time
>as a show that I will be attending; the "Nigerian International
>Condiment Exhibition". Decisions, decisions!
>
>Warmest Regards,
>
>Ron Levi

Perhaps while you are there you can hook up with the luckiest man on the
face of the planet. He has contacted me at various times after he has won
some fabulous lottery, the Irish Sweepstakes, and when he discovered a
ginormous pile of ca$h laying around in unclaimed accounts in the bank where
he is an official.

Perhaps he would let you in on some of his largesses.  Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I
look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of
their hopes and dreams.  If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of
work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better to drink
this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my
liver." -- Babe Ruth