Re: [CH] OT: mojo italiano

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Wed, 16 May 2007 23:13:08 -0400

As much as I hate to admit it, I have had Grace Cock Soup....and let's
just leave it at that.

Reminds me of a funny story -- my wife and her friend took the kids
strawberry picking on a farm.  The farm had some peacocks and peafowl.
 They saw the peafowl first, and my wife's friend asked her, "Are
those related to peacocks?"  My wife's answer, of course, might not be
appropriate for a family-approved list.

Matt