Re: [CH] Found a source for NM chiles (frozen)

Beth in Texas (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Sun, 03 Jun 2007 11:29:04 -0500

I used to get weevil/larvae in my pantry in flour goods, dried chile
powders, etc and read on the web to use leaves of the bay tree.  Seeing
as I have a ready source of bay leaves from my tree in my yard I started
putting small branches of leaves in the pantry along the shelves and I
never have a problem with weevil things anymore.  Since is the only
deterrant that I use now I suppose that it's really working.

Not sure if this would work on the Egyptian moth larvae but may be worth
a try.

Beth in Texas