Re: [CH] List Replies (Lack of?)

JohnT Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:58:17 -0500

My last 3 thread starts = 0 list replies.  I took it as an omen.  Maybe
rightfully so.

Back to being a permanent lurker & pissed at self for this reply.

anon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: =Mark
  To: ChileHeads@bigbiz.net ; "
<chile-heads@globalgarden.com>"@hiway1.exit109.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:23 PM
  Subject: [CH] List Replies (Lack of?)

  I've noticed recently that when I try to reply to list mail, the default
is
  sending the reply back to the sender instead of to the list.  To reply to
the
  list I have to manually copy and paste the Globalgarden address into the
  "Reply To:" field.

  Am I the only one?  Might this explain the precipitous drop of traffic
here
  recently?

  =Mark