Re: [CH] (OT) The Half Wit

Jim Nelson (jmnelson@winfirst.com)
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:44:52 -0700

I suspend pondering whether micro climates or perhaps something more
basic like a hole in a soaker hose are responsible for the
inconsistently growing pods in adjacent planter beds, and de-lurk as
this one got me.

 From personal experience, this farmer is lucky he is in Washington as I
know a few Commissars of the California Labor Commissioner's office who
would then cite him for under paying himself and impose penalties.
Typically, this would be followed by a visit from  an enforcement
officer from California's EEEC http://www.labor.ca.gov/eeec.htm.  Who
would then investigate everything and fine him into submission for not
keeping adequate records of the hours he worked and for skipping a few
lunches.

 On a less jaded note,  does anyone (including the not so evil corporate
types) have thoughts on how to identify a source for ripe sermons or how
one can ripen green ones into red?

Jim the Chilehead Lawyer (as differentiated from the more venerable
Jim's on the list)