RE: [CH] Ask the sauce maker

Jeff Schickowski (jeff@chileheadsonline.com)
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:41:50 -0500

Jim,

It's a good thing your generosity doesn't take up space or we souldn't even
get close to the fields!
(Of course you'd be living partly in my back yard then)

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Jan
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 5:11 PM
To: JohnT Love2Troll; jim@wildpepper.com; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Ask the sauce maker

At 4:06 PM -0500 9/4/07, JohnT Love2Troll wrote:
>Fortunately,  most of us don't go to OF for the pod harvest.  Jim, I
>hope you aren't talking abt your commercial fields?

Jim - the crop size is not related to our enjoyment of meeting up and having
a bit of fun. In fact it will be a greater challenge to us to utilize the
few peppers in an imaginative food prep. way.

We are averaging the peppers over all the years and you are way ahead of
expectations!!

Regards,
                Cameron