Re: [CH] pico de gallo

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:01:01 -0700

Rael64 wrote:
> --- Nels Peterson Family <npkp4jp@polarcomm.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Made a great batch of 'pico' tonight.  Looks life
>> frost here on the ND
>
> Frost? The horror...
>
> other than that (and lamb; love a good lamb...sorry
> Doug!),
Yep, Don.....I love a good lamb also! Met her 60 years ago, married her
a year or so later...
and hung onto her ever since! Big difference is she does not have wool
and just two legs! And we are not going any further with this simile! I
grew a different chile this year, a Black Russian, wonderful, lotsa heat
and great flavor. I chopped ONE into last nights Pad Thai, and that was
all it needed. And remember, I'm the same old guy who can still chow
down a hab...still at almost 82! We have had really hot weather for the
last 2 weeks, and the maters are all turning red, as well as those
Chiles.  Have a good year at school, Don, Cheers, Doug in BC