Re: [CH] Pepper garden vs Tropical Storm winds?

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:34:28 -0500

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 01:25:24PM -0500, Jim Graham wrote:
> We're about to get side-swiped by what is currently tropical depression
> ten

Actually, we didn't get side-swiped...it came onshore here in Ft Walton
as a tropical depression.  Basically, just a bit of strong rain.  NWS
is still calling for rain/wind through tomorrow, but that may be old
(i.e., not-yet-updated) data.

So no worries this time around about the pepper plants.  :-)

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 6.1 >
spooky130@cox.net || j.graham@ieee.org  ICBM/Hurr.: 30.39735N 86.60439W