Re: [CH] ALERT: Chile finds at Big Lots!

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:27:00 -0400

Way cool! Nice to know who I am supporting with my purchase! They
told me also that they have the local ARC and or Challenge Industries
where the developmentally disabled find meaningful work. It runs
around $4 for a small bottle at our local P&C but worth a try.