Re: [CH] "Moderation of (or on) the Tongue

Walt Spencer (g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk)
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:23:45 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy Olson" <sandyo@myclearwave.net>
To: "Chile-Heads" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 1:44 PM
Subject: [CH] "Moderation of (or on) the Tongue

> Walter...consider yourself inducted!  Keeper of the Gate (a bit more
> advanced than doorman) for the Moderate Corps!!!  Welcome aboard!

Ooh ek! I didn't gamble on being elected to anything so exalted as 'Keeper
of the Gate' Is this the 'Gate' to the red hot chili store, or the lesser
'Gate', to the Moderate Corps Barracks? Not that I am refusing the promotion
of course, I would never do such a thing. I am so excited I have made myself
nice fried chili sandwich and yes, it did give me the (moderate) hiccoughs,
but I shall get over that in no time at all.

Thanks for the lively posts and for the exciting info on chillies being pain
killers. That is something I do need and the sooner it is available the
better for me and all other cancer sufferers. Red Hot Greetings from me,
Walt. CH#2218. An old chili head from the old country.