Re: [CH] Health Benefits of Capsaicin

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:58:49 -0500

Michael Nestrud wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> If anyone can help point me towards articles, resources, etc. regarding
> the [perceived, actual] health benefits of capsaicin I would appreciate it.
>
> The recent article on pain relief got me thinkin' :)

This will give you a start ... where you take it from there is up to
you. I have followed this advice, etc. for more than 15 years - which
means I have lived longer than any expected me to.

http://tinyurl.com/2lbym8

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

We may not imagine how our lives could be more frustrating and
complex--but Congress can. -- Cullen Hightower