Re: [CH] Thanksgiving Cranberry Chipotle Compote

JohnT Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:05:15 -0600

Knox Bill writes:

I woke up a feelin' mean
went down to play the slot machine
the wheels turned round,
and the letters read
"Better head back to Tennessee Jed"
-- Grateful Dead

Dang!  Who woulda thunk he was a Dead Head!

I was saddened that didn't see Laurie at OF this year.  She's a Dead Head
too.

Like it or not... am going to post my Thanksgiving salsa recipe ...  someday

JohnT