Re: [CH] Thanksgiving Cranberry Chipotle Compote

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:43:04 -0800 (PST)

If triple sec (gag) will work, you might as well
dispense with that, squeeze in a lime or two, add some
sugar (or honey), and be done with it.

Not that I've made the recipe, mind you.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...twern't no triple-sec in my margaritas..."64
Monk of the TCS
Ex-drunk extraordinaire