Re: [CH] Re: List Still Alive?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 09 Dec 2007 15:25:34 -0800

kini wrote:
> Well Doug, should we discuss cilantro instead? <giggles>
>
> jeannie
> LONGtime lurker - CH # 2035 & Doug and Marie's neighbor to the South
> (Tacoma, WA)

Hi Jeannie...we were down your way in the spring, when a grand daughter
got married in Kent. How is your weather? Think you get the same
Pineapple Express that we do, along with the large amount of mild rain.
We got hit last weekend up in Comox, where that couple now live, and
also her parents, our dtr. We drove up Friday, beautiful day for our
annual Canadian Military Photographer's Assn. annual Christmas do. About
the middle of the night it started to snow....and dumped 60 cms (2 feet)
before it quit! Needless to say, our do was canceled and it will be on
again next month...unless, unless, unless!!! Oh well, we had a four day
visit at our daughters! Snowed in! We drove home Monday afternoon, after
the rain from Hawaii reclaimed the snow :-). Nice chatting. Wasssa
matter, dunt like cilantro? Tastes like soap? Hah!  Cheers, the old guy
up I-5 and across the water