Re: [CH] milder Pubescens ?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:13:56 -0800

Sandy Olson wrote:
> Milder, you say?  Did I hear that correctly, Mark?  I don't know what to
> say...and that's a first!
>
> Okay....do you want a rank in the Moderate Corps or are you on the hunt
> for the benefit of someone else?  We welcome members from Down
> Under....or Up Over...or Around the Bend.  We're an equal opportunity
> organization, just pick your rank and you're IN!
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146
> Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corp

Oh my goodness! Is my favorite little Italian gal saying that all the
mods are Around the Bend????? Why that's enuf to make my next batch of
Lasagna fall flat! Gadzooks, girl, dunt scare an old geezer like that!
Happy New Year, may 2008 be a Hot One! Gastronomically and Financially
for all the great CHers...cheers, from old Doug,who hits 82 next Friday!
And still cookin, and Marie who hits 78 2 days later, is still baking!