Re: [CH] milder Pubescens ?

Mark E. in Oz (mark@zymurgia.com)
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:15:28 +1100

G'day Sandy,

Can I be a reservist, as I am only into the mild ones for rich chile flavour.
Habs and Scotch Bonnets are my favs.

Here is the stupid thing about me. I love chinense and enjoy the rush and
pain, but really hot annums kick my butt. frutescens are whimps and easily
consummed.

But I do LOVE Rocotos/Manzano/Rocotillo etc from pubescens, but they can be
really savage. A prime hot Rocoto, is about 2 habs to me. Boom!

Thanks for the comments folks.

Cheers
MarkEinOz

Reservist,