Re: [CH] milder Pubescens ?

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:35:31 -0600

> We are a group that has not yet had brain cells, orifices or
hearing damaged due to intense chile heat.

Um... with all respect to my commander...

Some of us have suffered said damage from time to time & are prone to
occasional backsliding experiences.  I just minutes ago diced up a cup of
mixed C. pubescens to go into a smoked pork /baked bean burrito concoction.
I'm anticipating the pain and then will repent for a time I'm sure..

JohnT
Buck Private (probable permanent rank)
Moderate Corps