Re: [CH] milder Pubescens ?

Mark E. in Oz (mark@zymurgia.com)
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:35:18 +1100

Ahh there you are, Hi John!

You sent me a swag of seeds 3-4 years ago of different accessions of
pubescens. Do you reckon I could get a plant out of them? Nada, zero, zip.

I believe they might have come under Aussie trials of irradiating letter mail
during the "white powder" scare of 03-04(?) . Thanks goodness they don't do
that anymore. Like most governments, these things are a great idea......
until the bill arrives for the technology. Then it all magically and quietly
disappears!  ;-)

Frank, bless him,  has offered to send some of the seeds he referred to
earlier, so I 'll see how they go.

Cheers
MarkEinOz
Reservist, 2LT. Moderate Corp.