Re: [CH] Poblano

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Tue, 01 Jan 2008 21:33:58 -0600

Mark E. in Oz wrote:

> G'day again folks,

> Whilst I am in a moderate mood, I am chasing up some Poblano seed and have
> noticed that in recent years there are a number are variants of that
> particular beastie. So which is the  best "Poblano"?

The one in the Chilies Rellenos down the Los Agaves restaurant. I
asked and it is a Poblano/Mulato which is a darker side of Poblano.
Quite tasty if of moderate or less heat.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short
phrases: If it moves, tax it.  If it keeps moving, regulate it.  And
if it stops moving, subsidize it. -- Ronald Reagan (1986)