Re: [CH] Susan W Vegan

Susan Welsand (chilewmn1@bluemarble.net)
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:34:51 -0500 (EST)

Don't worry Byron, I am defintely not a vegan! Not with Capriole cheese in
this world and eggs from my happy chickens. They are epecially happy as
Terry has built them a moveable chicken house so they can scratch without
fear of hawks. That chicken house is so cool!
We are fresh from gorging at Chocolate Fest so surely I picked up an extra
pound or two.
Susan